The Center for Latin American and Latino/a Studies is actively affiliated with several administrative offices and student organizations on campus that also serve Latin American and Latino/a students. They are:
- Office of Latino Student Services and Outreach (LASSO)
- Latin American Student Association (LASA)
- Latino Leadership Council
Georgia State University Library offers a full suite of collections and services in solid support of Latin American and Latino/a research.
Subject Librarians work with faculty in all areas to ensure that the appropriate materials in Latin American and Latino/a Studies are purchased for the library to support curriculum needs. Subject Librarians are also available to all researchers, from undergraduates to faculty, for individual research consultations.
The library provides subscriptions to print and electronic journals essential to the scholarly study of Latin American and Latino/a studies. The library subscribes to 19 out of the top 20 journals for this area of study.
Free and fast interlibrary borrowing services are available in order to obtain research materials that the library does not own. Many local college and university libraries allow GSU students and faculty to use their facilities and borrow their materials, as well.
- University of California Berkeley
- University of Cambridge, UK
- Georgetown University
- University of Miami
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- Duke University
- University of Michigan
- Harvard University
- Tulane University
- University of Florida
- University of Notre Dame
- Columbia University
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- Latin American Network Information Center (LANIC)/UT Austin
- Comisión Economica para América Latina (CEPAL)